Silk Satin Scarf Luxury Brand 2018 Women Flower Floral Print Scarf

 
 
 
Brief summary
The scarf came very quickly after I had the notification that I won it. It was very well packed. The colours are beautiful and the design very moderne


Specifics
What I did love the most about this scarf are the details and how well it was made. And also I really like the colours particulary the turquoise and pink.
I'm very impressed by the size of the scarf because it's really big and that's perfect.The colours are vivid.The motif represent flower. A must have for spring.
It's 80% silk and 20% polyester so it's really soft and smooth to the skin. I prefer to use it when I go out for a special occasion. The colours go well with pastels colours as well as with black for instance.

The delivery time was really short. I was surprised because despite the snowy weather it came unarmed. It was indeed very well packed in ordre to present it I guess.
I'm very satisfied and happy to have been chosen. It was nice to get something free. I didn't know which scarf I would get since there was several colours but I'm really happy I got this one .
 

评论

此博客中的热门博文

ve gelen kaşmir şalı çok beğendim,dokusu çok gü

Large Silk Satin Shawl Scarf Winter World Famous Painting Print Long Scarves

Нежный шарф с бабочками!